Weightlifting/Power Lifting Belts are worn well above where you wear your shorts or pants, this means they are worn above the hip bones. Most people are inclined to use their pant size for a weightlifting belt. This often ends up with the belt not fitting correctly. Ordering the correct size is very important. If you have any questions at all contact us at 972-821-8901 and we will help you determine the correct size. We are unable to accept returned belts due to incorrect size or options.
The Hybrid has the ease of use/comfort of a Velcro belt, and the support that is similar to a leather belt. This belt is geared toward cross-training, Olympic lifting, general training, and strongman! It can definitely still be used for powerlifting style training, but cannot be used for competition. These are 4″ all the way around, and do have an overlap in the front for you to brace against.
- Made with vegetable tan shoulder leather
- 1000d Cordura Packcloth w/ Kryptek
- Mil-spec Velcro(tm) brand hook and loop
- Nickel Plated Seamless Roller Buckle
- Made in the USA
How to Measure your waist for your weightlifting belt.
By Matt Haden (Pioneer Powerlifting)
- Use a pliable or seamstress tape is preferred.
- Measure around your waist, about 4 inches above where your pants are. *Do not “suck in”, measure in a relaxed state, then pull the measuring tape tight. Use this measurement to choose your correct belt size.
Had a chance to wear belt in workout provided great support and was easy to take on and off. Logo looks great too